Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Screen is getting off afther connecting to a call

After the call is got connected the screen gets off, I am unable to disconnect the call. The other person should disconnect to get the screen on again. When a call is not connected and an IVR busy message from the service provider starts, I am unable to disconnect the call immediately, instead, I need to wait till all the IVR messages to ends to see the screen on. Please help me to fix this bug.

iPhone 12

Posted on Feb 28, 2023 9:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 28, 2023 9:24 PM

Hey there,

Try force restart your iPhone 12:

Press and quickly release the volume up button, press and quickly release the volume down button, then press and hold the side button. When the Apple logo appears, release the button.

if you still facing this issue Update your iPhone if there is an update available ☞ Update your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 28, 2023 9:24 PM in response to 007aneesh

Hey there,

Try force restart your iPhone 12:

Press and quickly release the volume up button, press and quickly release the volume down button, then press and hold the side button. When the Apple logo appears, release the button.

if you still facing this issue Update your iPhone if there is an update available ☞ Update your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Screen is getting off afther connecting to a call

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.