Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I dropped my iPhone 13 on the wet washroom floor and there is water stuck in the back camera pad. The lens works fine but the liquid indicator has turned red.the phone is fine should I be worried.how do get the water out from the camera pad

I dropped my iPhone 13 on the wet washroom floor and there is water stuck in the back camera pad. The lens works fine but the liquid indicator has turned red.the phone is fine should I be worried?how do get the water out from the camera pad?

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Mar 4, 2023 8:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 5, 2023 3:17 AM

There is no telling when liquid damage can yield its results on the performance of the iPhone. Your best bet is to have your iPhone examined at the Apple Store or at an Authorized Service Center for further diagnosis and a resolution.

Axel F.

1 reply

I dropped my iPhone 13 on the wet washroom floor and there is water stuck in the back camera pad. The lens works fine but the liquid indicator has turned red.the phone is fine should I be worried.how do get the water out from the camera pad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.