Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iphone 8 was dropped in water and now its glitching

Hi so i dropped my iphone 8 in water and its glitching it has lines on the screen and its has water all in the screen what do i do ?

iPhone 8, iOS 16

Posted on Mar 26, 2023 3:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 26, 2023 3:51 PM

Read 'About splash, water, and dust resistance of iPhone 7 and later '. Click here --> About splash, water, and dust resistance of iPhone 7 and later - Apple Support

Get it looked at by Apple.

Go to this page to find your nearest Apple Authorized Service Provider (AASP) or Apple Authorized Distributor (AAD) --> Find Locations - Apple

How to make a Genius Bar appointment

1. Go to Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

2. Go to "Get hardware help".

3. Select your hardware and continue selecting options requiring replacing parts until you see "Bring in for Repair"

4. Sign in with your Apple ID

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 26, 2023 3:51 PM in response to september27thmoon

Read 'About splash, water, and dust resistance of iPhone 7 and later '. Click here --> About splash, water, and dust resistance of iPhone 7 and later - Apple Support

Get it looked at by Apple.

Go to this page to find your nearest Apple Authorized Service Provider (AASP) or Apple Authorized Distributor (AAD) --> Find Locations - Apple

How to make a Genius Bar appointment

1. Go to Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

2. Go to "Get hardware help".

3. Select your hardware and continue selecting options requiring replacing parts until you see "Bring in for Repair"

4. Sign in with your Apple ID

my iphone 8 was dropped in water and now its glitching

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.