Newsroom Update

Updates to the Home experience elevate entertainment and bring more convenience. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

"MLS Season Pass ON US" but only 7 day Apple TV free trial?

I'm confused, as the T-mobile website says, "MLS Season Pass ON US. T-Mobile customers can watch every 2023 Major League Soccer match and playoffs with MLS Season Pass on the Apple TV app. Get details in the T-Mobile Tuesdays app."

But when i open the Apple TV app on my mac, it says theres a free trial for 7 days only. Then I looked at the schedule and stopped going thru pages at the end of july.

What am i missing?

Mac mini, macOS 12.6

Posted on Mar 5, 2023 7:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 5, 2023 9:51 AM

Apple TV+ and MLS Season Pass are two separate subscriptions that both use the Apple TV app.

Both statements can be correct at the same time.

• Apple TV+ starts with a 7 day free trial for new subscribers, when without other special offers (e.g. this).
  • MLS Season Pass can normally be monthly or annual, no trial. The T-Mobile offer is for a full year: 2023/02–2024/02.

Be sure to be additionally signed in to the Apple TV app (menu Account), to have it recognize any active subscriptions on that account.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 5, 2023 9:51 AM in response to searchless1

Apple TV+ and MLS Season Pass are two separate subscriptions that both use the Apple TV app.

Both statements can be correct at the same time.

• Apple TV+ starts with a 7 day free trial for new subscribers, when without other special offers (e.g. this).
  • MLS Season Pass can normally be monthly or annual, no trial. The T-Mobile offer is for a full year: 2023/02–2024/02.

Be sure to be additionally signed in to the Apple TV app (menu Account), to have it recognize any active subscriptions on that account.

"MLS Season Pass ON US" but only 7 day Apple TV free trial?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.