Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirPods Pro crackling sound

Hello,

I have a factory defect on the right earphone of the air pods pro.

I found out about the 3 year airpods pro maintenance program late, today I contacted the local official ispace dealer they did not replace the right airpod, saying that it was 3 years old on the second of February of this year.

What do i do?

I bought them new from an authorized dealer.

And now I don't want to pay again for a factory defect.

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Mar 7, 2023 4:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 9, 2023 10:21 AM

It is unfortunate you noticed the problem one month too late. There is nothing anyone here can do to change Apple's decision. Your best option may be to accept the cost of replacing the single defective AirPod. Your local Apple Service Center should be able to give you a quote so you can make a decision.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 9, 2023 10:21 AM in response to Eldar961

It is unfortunate you noticed the problem one month too late. There is nothing anyone here can do to change Apple's decision. Your best option may be to accept the cost of replacing the single defective AirPod. Your local Apple Service Center should be able to give you a quote so you can make a decision.

AirPods Pro crackling sound

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.