You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Limited App Store on Apple Business Account

I am trying to add Apple Configurator to the apps on our Apple business account; First off, my side-bar menu is different from the current guide which has an "Apps and books store" (mine just has "Apps"). and when I click into the store and try to add Apps, the only options I get are the few microsoft Apps that have been added manually - there seems to be no connection to the actual app store.

I am on an administrator account and can't seem to find any solutions to the problem I am having searching on the web. Is there something I am doing wrong, or is there something wrong with my account?

Thank you for your time,

-Bryan

Posted on Mar 7, 2023 11:14 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 8, 2023 12:29 PM

I have solved the issue (or at least found a way around it) - the limited view of the app store was occurring when I logged onto https://business.apple.com/ on my windows laptop.

When I logged in on my Macbook Pro, the appstore appeared as normal, with everything available

Strange, but if anyone is encountering the same issue on a windows PC, try logging in on a mac

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 8, 2023 12:29 PM in response to bryanrnwbl

I have solved the issue (or at least found a way around it) - the limited view of the app store was occurring when I logged onto https://business.apple.com/ on my windows laptop.

When I logged in on my Macbook Pro, the appstore appeared as normal, with everything available

Strange, but if anyone is encountering the same issue on a windows PC, try logging in on a mac

Limited App Store on Apple Business Account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.