Related Article: Apple security releases

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why can I not get sound on Hulu app?

Why can’t I get sound from my Hulu app?

iPhone SE, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 8, 2023 9:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 8, 2023 11:07 AM

Try some of these steps:

1. Use the Volume Buttons on the side of your iPhone, press the top Volume Button and listen for sound.

2. Pull the Control Center up from the bottom, check if the sound is turned up there.

3. Also check if the Mute Switch on the side of your iPhone is activated. If it is red, your iPhone is on Silent. Silent shouldn't mute the sound in apps, but check anyway.

4. Close the app completely. Double-tap the Home Button and swipe the Hulu app up and away.

5. Check if your iPhone is connected to a Bluetooth device so that the sound is played through it and not in your iPhone's speakers. Check it here Settings Bluetooth.

6. Try restarting your iPhone

You can find more useful information here:

If you hear no sound or distorted sound from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch speaker - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 8, 2023 11:07 AM in response to Drcuss

Try some of these steps:

1. Use the Volume Buttons on the side of your iPhone, press the top Volume Button and listen for sound.

2. Pull the Control Center up from the bottom, check if the sound is turned up there.

3. Also check if the Mute Switch on the side of your iPhone is activated. If it is red, your iPhone is on Silent. Silent shouldn't mute the sound in apps, but check anyway.

4. Close the app completely. Double-tap the Home Button and swipe the Hulu app up and away.

5. Check if your iPhone is connected to a Bluetooth device so that the sound is played through it and not in your iPhone's speakers. Check it here Settings Bluetooth.

6. Try restarting your iPhone

You can find more useful information here:

If you hear no sound or distorted sound from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch speaker - Apple Support

Why can I not get sound on Hulu app?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.