Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone screentime resets itself repeatedly!!

Has there been a solution to this problem? An Apple expert could provide the answer. I have the same problem like many others with my own kids phones. Been for several months already. I set the screen time on in my child iphone and adjust the settings, for example, application usage times and blocking for Adult entertainment pages. But repeatedly I notice the screen time restrictions go off. Next day or next week. I always change the password when I notice this, but I really don't think my children are smart and patient enough to figure out the pin code every time. this week alone I have had to activate the settings several times already. Why doesn't this screen time setting stay on and PLEASE tell me what should I do keep it on.

iPhone 12 mini, iOS 16

Posted on Mar 11, 2023 4:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 11, 2023 4:21 AM

It is not clear whether you are setting Screen Time Passcode for your device or your daughter's Screen Time Passcode through your device.

Please see the pic below which is self-explanatory.

Set Screen Time Restrictions for your Child using Parental Control.

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 11, 2023 4:21 AM in response to MasN76

It is not clear whether you are setting Screen Time Passcode for your device or your daughter's Screen Time Passcode through your device.

Set Screen Time Restrictions for your Child using Parental Control.

Mar 16, 2023 12:36 PM in response to SravanKrA

Today both my childrens iphone has been reset screen time settings. Password still same and active but all settings I set about week ago is reset. Next I set the restriction AGAIN already knowing that in few days everything has been reset again. Am I alone with these problems?? My childs phones are Iphone 11 and 8.

Iphone screentime resets itself repeatedly!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.