Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone battery

I need my battery replaced but my phone has broke at the back and then the majority of the back has gone and you can see inside the phone so are u able to still access and change the battery?

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Mar 11, 2023 11:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 11, 2023 11:14 AM

The battery needs to be replaced at the Apple Store or an authorized Apple Service shop. They will be able to determine whether or not it is possible to replace the battery given the current condition of the iPhone.

But, it is likely that they will refuse to replace the battery unless the iPhone case is repaired as well.

Find Locations - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 11, 2023 11:14 AM in response to Aliciac2004

The battery needs to be replaced at the Apple Store or an authorized Apple Service shop. They will be able to determine whether or not it is possible to replace the battery given the current condition of the iPhone.

But, it is likely that they will refuse to replace the battery unless the iPhone case is repaired as well.

Find Locations - Apple

iPhone battery

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.