Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my scanner stopped sending scans to my computer, a message says to check the drivers, what do I do?

my scanner stopped sending scans to my computer, a message says to check the drivers, what do I do?

Posted on Mar 11, 2023 11:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 11, 2023 12:13 PM

You use Apple's Image Capture to see if it can still scan from your device. If not…

You check the scanner vendor for your model and see if they provide current drivers explicitly for macOS 13 (Ventura). If not, then you check the VueScan site to see if your device is among the 7000+ scanners supported. VueScan Professional is a paid application, though the trial is free.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 11, 2023 12:13 PM in response to Crusader69

You use Apple's Image Capture to see if it can still scan from your device. If not…

You check the scanner vendor for your model and see if they provide current drivers explicitly for macOS 13 (Ventura). If not, then you check the VueScan site to see if your device is among the 7000+ scanners supported. VueScan Professional is a paid application, though the trial is free.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.