Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Music not listing on watch app

I have seen my issue described exactly by others but I have not seen a solution. For the past year the music section of the watch app on the phone (10) lists a single album with a continuous circle as if it’s trying to install. I can add music to the watch but it immediately disappears from the phone app list so there’s no way to uninstall music from the watch. I have reset both devices and just replaced my watch with a series 8 that made no difference. The problem seems to be with the watch app itself on the phone. Is there a solution?

Posted on Mar 11, 2023 2:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 11, 2023 2:35 PM

Is that an album that you bought from the iTunes Store or leased with an Apple music subscription? If so, I would try deleting the album from the Music app on your iPhone:

Delete music in the Apple Music app - Apple Support

and see if that album disappears from the Watch app.

Then redownload it (maybe after restarting your iPhone & watch):

Redownload music - Apple Support

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 11, 2023 2:35 PM in response to arthur1324

Is that an album that you bought from the iTunes Store or leased with an Apple music subscription? If so, I would try deleting the album from the Music app on your iPhone:

Delete music in the Apple Music app - Apple Support

and see if that album disappears from the Watch app.

Then redownload it (maybe after restarting your iPhone & watch):

Redownload music - Apple Support

Music not listing on watch app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.