Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App update

I changed my Apple ID and I can’t update some outdated apps…any one can help on how I can update the app without deleting and downloading again

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Mar 11, 2023 6:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 11, 2023 7:40 PM

If you changed your ID by doing it as directed in this document there should be no problems: Change your Apple ID - Apple Support

If you changed it by creating a new account, you will either have to delete the apps as you do not wish to do, or set up Family Sharing with your old account. To learn how to set up Family Sharing, read this support article --> Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 11, 2023 7:40 PM in response to Mrdannyxyz

If you changed your ID by doing it as directed in this document there should be no problems: Change your Apple ID - Apple Support

If you changed it by creating a new account, you will either have to delete the apps as you do not wish to do, or set up Family Sharing with your old account. To learn how to set up Family Sharing, read this support article --> Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

App update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.