Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to receive verification texts from apps

just got my new iPhone 14 Pro and when I try to get an app verification code sent by text, it doesn’t send it. Tried on several apps. No texts are coming through. Help please

Posted on Mar 12, 2023 7:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 12, 2023 8:25 PM

GardenHerb wrote:

just got my new iPhone 14 Pro and when I try to get an app verification code sent by text, it doesn’t send it. Tried on several apps. No texts are coming through. Help please

Double check that you've enter the correct info to receive the text, if you have then report the issue to your phone carrier SMS is their feature.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 12, 2023 8:25 PM in response to GardenHerb

GardenHerb wrote:

Double check that you've enter the correct info to receive the text, if you have then report the issue to your phone carrier SMS is their feature.

Unable to receive verification texts from apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.