Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't Sign In with Apple ID (Ventura)

One one of my Macs (yes I have several and all running Ventura and Sign is working) I can't Sign In with my AppleID no matter what I try to do. Login seems to go fine but account just keeps as unsigned. I can't see anything specific in system.log either.

It's kind of critical problem since I can't access my icloud drive or even calendar or mail properly.

Any suggestions what to do? I've done all the usual stuff (reboot, login/logout, change password).

MacBook Pro (2017 – 2020)

Posted on Mar 13, 2023 1:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 13, 2023 2:14 AM

1 - Restart in Safe Mode. This will perform a Disk Repair, clear cache files and only load Apple Software, extensions and fonts. The boot up will be slow and can take some time - Normal.

2 - Safe Mode will also eliminate Third Party Software, extensions and drivers from loading. It will only load the Minimum amount of Core Apple Processes to allow the the computer to function at a reduced Level of Performance 

3 - Does the issue present in this mode ?

Similar questions

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 13, 2023 2:14 AM in response to azakirder155

1 - Restart in Safe Mode. This will perform a Disk Repair, clear cache files and only load Apple Software, extensions and fonts. The boot up will be slow and can take some time - Normal.

2 - Safe Mode will also eliminate Third Party Software, extensions and drivers from loading. It will only load the Minimum amount of Core Apple Processes to allow the the computer to function at a reduced Level of Performance 

3 - Does the issue present in this mode ?

Mar 13, 2023 4:42 AM in response to azakirder155

azakirder155 wrote:

If I try to login via iMessage it at least gives me error, but not really helpful still.

https://discussions.apple.com/content/attachment/e23e02e9-984f-48a1-aef0-67706e0f9898

As the user is , Technically, replying to themselves, I guess this is intended for me ( P. Phillips ) ?

Then have a few suggestions ;

1 - Get Support Choose a product and we’ll find you the best solution.Start now and open an Apple Support Ticket as they are Apple Employees to deal will these types of issues . 

2 - Product Feedback - Apple and make it known to Apple regarding this ongoing issue 

Can't Sign In with Apple ID (Ventura)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.