Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Issue receiving calls from One Plus users

When driving and connected to Bluetooth my phone will not allow me to pick up calls from a One Plus user. It does not ring on my handheld device or through my car's Bluetooth. I've checked and this person is not on my blocked caller's list. Have not been able to find any info on this. It is JUST with this one caller. Help!

iPhone 11

Posted on Mar 13, 2023 6:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 13, 2023 6:29 AM

The phone model from which the call is made does not matter. A call is a call.

So if you haven't blocked the One Plus user, double check with the person if they have the right number. If the person is calling from another country, the person must remember the country code before your phone number.

Since the problem occurs when you are driving, check if the One Plus user's number is restricted in the Driving Focus profile.

Go to SettingsFocusDrivingPeople. Check if he figures in here.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 13, 2023 6:29 AM in response to Bdods

The phone model from which the call is made does not matter. A call is a call.

So if you haven't blocked the One Plus user, double check with the person if they have the right number. If the person is calling from another country, the person must remember the country code before your phone number.

Since the problem occurs when you are driving, check if the One Plus user's number is restricted in the Driving Focus profile.

Go to SettingsFocusDrivingPeople. Check if he figures in here.

Issue receiving calls from One Plus users

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.