Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Libraries in Ventura 13.2.1

In past Mac OS there have been two Libraries. One at HD/Libraries and another one at HD/Users/xxxxxxxx/Libraries. It looks like the one following HD had default material and the one at HD/Users/xxxxx/Libraries had info from added software.

I have a question for M2 and Ventura 13.2.1 Where are the monitor profiles?

I have created custom profiles for 2 new monitors and I want to inspect the profiles. They are not in HD/Users/xxxxxx/Library where they should be as there is no Library folder there. They are not in HD/Library/ColorSync/Profiles/Monitors either. System Settings/Displays tells me the monitors are using the custom profiles but give me no access to the profiles for inspection. Any thoughts?

Another issue is added to this, cache files for Nikon NX Studio are also supposed to reside in the HD/User/xxxxxx/Libraries location but again, according to finder, this Libraries location doesn't exist, yet the cache files are being populated somewhere but I can't find out where. Again, suggestions?

Mac mini, macOS 13.2

Posted on Mar 13, 2023 7:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 13, 2023 8:17 AM

The user Library folder is hidden by default, but it’s there. This has been the case for many years now, not new in Ventura.

You can easily make it visible if you want: press Command-Shift-H to go to your home folder; press Command-J to Show View Options; check the box to show Library.

Similar questions

3 replies

Libraries in Ventura 13.2.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.