Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Auto lock can’t turn off

I can’t turn off auto lock, using this iPad for reading music, and while I play I can’t touch the screen to wake it up. Only options are 2 and 5 minutes, while others have a Never option.

Edit: thought this might help, this iPad is being managed by my company, but the only visible restriction is requiring passcode

iPad Pro (3rd generation)

Posted on Mar 13, 2023 12:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 13, 2023 3:36 PM

iPad-user777 wrote:

I can’t turn off auto lock, using this iPad for reading music, and while I play I can’t touch the screen to wake it up. Only options are 2 and 5 minutes, while others have a Never option.
Edit: thought this might help, this iPad is being managed by my company, but the only visible restriction is requiring passcode

That is the reason why you can't turn off auto lock because you have your company email installed on your ipad, that is for their protection.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 13, 2023 3:36 PM in response to iPad-user777

iPad-user777 wrote:

That is the reason why you can't turn off auto lock because you have your company email installed on your ipad, that is for their protection.

Auto lock can’t turn off

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.