Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Keynote song from Music stops in the middle of the same slide.

Hi. I want to add two songs to my Keynote presentation to play over two different sections of my presentation, which is about 35 slides. Each slide duration is 5 seconds, and set to run automatically. I added the first song untrimmed from Music for the first section, but the songs fades out and stops 2 seconds into the second slide. I tried a different song from Music and it stops at the same spot in the second slide. I work with a copy of the original presentation because I don't want to screw up the original file until I can get the music to work. I have reviewed all of the attached settings and I am playing the songs untrimmed. I'm at a loss as to why this keeps happening. I appreciate all replies.

Ventura 13.2.1

Keynote 12.2.1

Bro

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 13.2

Posted on Mar 14, 2023 2:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 14, 2023 3:16 PM

Three things you need to check:

• add the music file to all the slides that you want to play back that music file
  • the Animate settings have been applied to all the slides in the presentation
  • the Start Transition dropdown menu is changed to Automatically
3 replies

Keynote song from Music stops in the middle of the same slide.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.