Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Unable to install Xampp

Its showing an error like this.

“xampp-osx-8.2.0-0-installer” cannot be opened because the developer cannot be verified.

macOS cannot verify that this app is free from malware. This item is on the disk image “xampp-osx-8.2.0-0-installer.dmg”. Chrome downloaded this disk image today at 10:43.

MacBook Air 13″, 12.6

Posted on Mar 14, 2023 10:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 25, 2023 7:41 AM

I found a solution.

Step 1: Press F4 and search for "Privacy and Security"

Step 2: Here, scroll down to the "Security" section and you'll see the blocked app. Click the "Open Anyway" option and continue with your installation.

Note that before doing this, I've already attempted installing the app and the error message has been thrown.

Thanks if this help.

Similar questions

15 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 25, 2023 7:41 AM in response to swahiliSoftware

I found a solution.

Step 2: Here, scroll down to the "Security" section and you'll see the blocked app. Click the "Open Anyway" option and continue with your installation.

Note that before doing this, I've already attempted installing the app and the error message has been thrown.

Thanks if this help.

Jun 11, 2023 6:59 AM in response to Okiaso

thx u

Okiaso wrote:

I found a solution.

Thanks if this help.

Unable to install Xampp

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.