Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Since the camera on iPhone 14 sticks out, how can it lie flat on MagSafe charger?

Since the camera sticks out quite a bit on IPhone 14 how can you lie it flat on MagSafe to charge?

iPhone 14 Plus

Posted on Mar 16, 2023 1:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 17, 2023 9:49 AM

The picture was taken to show that the charger clears the camera.

I leave the charger on a nightstand and I hover the phone over it (screen side up) until the charger magnet causes the charger to jump up and attach. I then set them down on the table with the charger underneath the phone.

The charger is thicker than the camera bump. When the charger is on a flat surface and the phone is placed on top of it, the phone is raised in the air and their is a gap between the flat surface and the air.

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 17, 2023 9:49 AM in response to catara52

The picture was taken to show that the charger clears the camera.

I leave the charger on a nightstand and I hover the phone over it (screen side up) until the charger magnet causes the charger to jump up and attach. I then set them down on the table with the charger underneath the phone.

The charger is thicker than the camera bump. When the charger is on a flat surface and the phone is placed on top of it, the phone is raised in the air and their is a gap between the flat surface and the air.

Mar 17, 2023 9:46 AM in response to catara52

catara52 wrote:

I’m not sure how it can lay flat on the charger. The charger Hass to be on a flat surface and the phone would be on a slant because of the raised camera, right? I’m only asking because I’m ready to buy one and my girlfriend said that was her biggest concern with her 14.

Since the camera on iPhone 14 sticks out, how can it lie flat on MagSafe charger?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.