Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

3 Months free Apple TV ??

I bought an Apple iPhone in a store. I was told I had 3 months of Apple TV+ after purchasing the iPhone, but the link provided on the Apple website and on the Apple TV app indicate that I only have 7 days. How do I get the 3 months?

iPhone SE, iOS 16

Posted on Mar 17, 2023 4:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 17, 2023 5:23 AM

Did you check the eligibility on this Apple page?

Do any of these points apply to you?

1. $6.99/month after free trial. Only one offer per Apple ID and only one offer per family if you’re part of a Family Sharing group, regardless of the number of devices you or your family purchases. This offer is not available if you or your Family have previously accepted an Apple TV+ one year free offer. Offer good for 3 months after eligible device activation. Plan automatically renews until cancelled. Restrictions and other terms apply.

copied from: Apple TV+ - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 17, 2023 5:23 AM in response to M_ichael_E_dwards

Did you check the eligibility on this Apple page?

Do any of these points apply to you?

1. $6.99/month after free trial. Only one offer per Apple ID and only one offer per family if you’re part of a Family Sharing group, regardless of the number of devices you or your family purchases. This offer is not available if you or your Family have previously accepted an Apple TV+ one year free offer. Offer good for 3 months after eligible device activation. Plan automatically renews until cancelled. Restrictions and other terms apply.

copied from: Apple TV+ - Apple

3 Months free Apple TV ??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.