Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New iCloud T&C alert

I have ticked the accept “New iCloud Terms and Conditions” box several times each day for about a week on my iMac running macOS Ventura 13.2.1, but the dialogue continues to pop up like a bad penny every time I return to my computer after a break. Something similar has been reported elsewhere but the advice was to start a new post because none of the suggested fixes suggested so far, such as quitting and restarting Mail or rebooting the Mac, have got rid of this thing. The alert in System Settings won’t go away either. Any other suggestions, please?

iMac 27″, macOS 13.2

Posted on Mar 17, 2023 5:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 17, 2023 6:15 AM

airduster wrote:

I have ticked the accept “New iCloud Terms and Conditions” box several times each day for about a week on my iMac running macOS Ventura 13.2.1, but the dialogue continues to pop up like a bad penny every time I return to my computer after a break. Something similar has been reported elsewhere but the advice was to start a new post because none of the suggested fixes suggested so far, such as quitting and restarting Mail or rebooting the Mac, have got rid of this thing. The alert in System Settings won’t go away either. Any other suggestions, please?

Signout of iCloud and back in again.

Sign out of iCloud on your...Mac

Verify you have no other Apple devices that need T&C updated as well

Change your iCloud settings - Apple Support

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 17, 2023 6:15 AM in response to airduster

airduster wrote:

Signout of iCloud and back in again.

Sign out of iCloud on your...Mac

Verify you have no other Apple devices that need T&C updated as well

Change your iCloud settings - Apple Support

Mar 18, 2023 6:25 AM in response to leroydouglas

Thanks for your suggestion and quick response. I am trying this although it means disruption and inconvenience and - without wishing to shoot the messenger - it's hard to believe that Apple has not developed a better way to deal with this issue. I can't log out immediately because (it informs me) my photo library download needs to complete, a seemingly infinite cycle (I haven't taken any photos in the last few days). I'll let you know how I get on.

New iCloud T&C alert

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.