Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Location for parked car doesn’t work.

I used to have an automatic location marker in my maps app, as well as the backtrack function on my Watch ultra. I noticed I don’t have that anymore. All settings should be enabled where needed. Is there a bug in a recent software update? Any other ideas?

Apple Watch Ultra, watchOS 9

Posted on Mar 17, 2023 6:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 17, 2023 7:28 PM

I use Wireless CarPlay and I experience no bugs, Maps shows where my parked car is. My iPhone is on iOS 16.3.1. To see where your car is parked, your iPhone needs to have been connected to CarPlay or Bluetooth in your car before it was parked.

You can find more information here:

Get directions to your parked car in Maps on iPhone - Apple Support

Similar questions

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 17, 2023 7:28 PM in response to romano178

I use Wireless CarPlay and I experience no bugs, Maps shows where my parked car is. My iPhone is on iOS 16.3.1. To see where your car is parked, your iPhone needs to have been connected to CarPlay or Bluetooth in your car before it was parked.

You can find more information here:

Get directions to your parked car in Maps on iPhone - Apple Support

Mar 17, 2023 7:49 PM in response to romano178

If Show Parked Location in Settings Maps is enabled and Location Service is enabled and Significant Locations is enabled. So try to remove your car radio from your Bluetooth devices and set it up again.

Unfortunately, there aren't that many other "buttons to press".

Location for parked car doesn’t work.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.