Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have my friend’s passwords in my keychain

My friend signed into my account on her phone and now I have all her passwords including card numbers, and also some of her devices. I don’t have her photos though, is there a way to make it so that I don’t have her passwords and she doesn’t have mine without losing/deleting the passwords or resetting the devices???

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Mar 18, 2023 5:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 18, 2023 8:00 PM

You probably said "yes" to keep old data when you signed back into your device, instead of "no". That resulted in her data and yours merging. The resolution will be to hand delete the data you do not want. If you have to do it for an entire category in one go then that is how you will have to do it.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 18, 2023 8:00 PM in response to AriCA11

You probably said "yes" to keep old data when you signed back into your device, instead of "no". That resulted in her data and yours merging. The resolution will be to hand delete the data you do not want. If you have to do it for an entire category in one go then that is how you will have to do it.

I have my friend’s passwords in my keychain

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.