Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to find lost iwatch without connection to wifi or seeing it at find my device on i cloud

Is there anyway to find my i watch without seeing it at my devices, i cloud and it's not connected to wifi or turned off

Apple Watch SE, 9

Posted on Mar 20, 2023 12:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 20, 2023 1:17 PM

No.

If you have already checked the Find My app on your iphone and it does not show up then there is little else you can do to locate it. I doubt you will see it again. If you had wrist detection and passcode on then your data is safe. 

The following article explains about the "Find My" options and other actions you can take 

If your Apple Watch is lost or stolen – Apple Support (UK) 

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 20, 2023 1:17 PM in response to MoKhalil88

No.

If you have already checked the Find My app on your iphone and it does not show up then there is little else you can do to locate it. I doubt you will see it again. If you had wrist detection and passcode on then your data is safe. 

The following article explains about the "Find My" options and other actions you can take 

If your Apple Watch is lost or stolen – Apple Support (UK) 

How to find lost iwatch without connection to wifi or seeing it at find my device on i cloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.