Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to change iCloud recovery email?

I would like to delete or change contactable email from

***@icloud.com

***@me.com

to if posible

***@icloud.com

***@me.com

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Mar 22, 2023 12:27 AM

1 reply

Mar 22, 2023 6:46 PM in response to jaeim

Thanks for posting in the Apple Support Communities jaeim,

The following page provides information specifically about changing the Rescue email address associated with your Apple ID: About your Apple ID email addresses

Add or change a rescue email address

1. Sign in to appleid.apple.com.

2. Select Sign-In and Security.

3. Select Rescue Email. You might be asked to answer one or more security questions or enter your Apple ID password before you continue.

4. To add a rescue email address, select Add email. Then enter your rescue email address, then select Save changes. We send a verification to that address. Didn't get the email?

5. To change a rescue email address, enter the new address. We send a verification to that address. Didn't get the email?

6. Enter the verification code and click Continue.

If you had a rescue email address on file when you upgraded to two-factor authentication or two-step verification, that email becomes your notification email. You can also use these steps to edit your notification email address. If you remove the notification email, you won't be able to add a new one.

Delete a rescue email address

1. Sign in to appleid.apple.com.

2. Select Sign-In and Security.

3. Select Rescue Email. You might be asked to answer one or more security questions or enter your Apple ID password before you continue.

4. To delete a rescue email address, select Remove email, and select Remove to confirm.

We hope this helps!

How to change iCloud recovery email?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.