Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to make a bi-fold program in Pages?

Hello,

I have a MacBook Air. Latest update of pages. I need to make a bi-fold program using 8 1/2 x 11 standard paper. In Pages there is a template for a trip-fold one but I don't see a bi- fold template. Does anyone know how or where to get instructions? All the how to videos I have looked at online are about making a trip fold program/pamphlet.

liz liz

Posted on Mar 22, 2023 7:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 23, 2023 12:11 AM

Hi IizLiz,

Look a little further down the contents page of the Template Chooser. You'll find a card template, with a smiling girl on the front of the card.

Page 1 contains the 'front' page on the right and the 'back page' on the left.

Page 2 is the inside of the card. Its left side (blank in the template) is the inside left of the folded card; the text shown is on the right side of the card's inside.

To use the template for your purpose, you'll need to:

• Replace the image with a text box to contain the text on the front of the program,
  • Optionally add an image and title on that page as well,
  • Place a text box on the left side of page 2,
  • resize the text box containing placeholder text on the right side of Page 2.
  • Do any formatting needed for the material on each page.

Regards,

Barry

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 23, 2023 12:11 AM in response to lizliz

Hi IizLiz,

Look a little further down the contents page of the Template Chooser. You'll find a card template, with a smiling girl on the front of the card.

Page 1 contains the 'front' page on the right and the 'back page' on the left.

Page 2 is the inside of the card. Its left side (blank in the template) is the inside left of the folded card; the text shown is on the right side of the card's inside.

To use the template for your purpose, you'll need to:

• Replace the image with a text box to contain the text on the front of the program,
  • Optionally add an image and title on that page as well,
  • Place a text box on the left side of page 2,
  • resize the text box containing placeholder text on the right side of Page 2.
  • Do any formatting needed for the material on each page.

Regards,

Barry

How to make a bi-fold program in Pages?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.