You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple one

I subscribed to Apple Music, then got a pop up that said since I was already paying for Apple TV I could use apple one and bundle my services, so I did that. I cancelled the Apple Music so I wouldn’t be charged twice but now I can’t access the music library. What am I doing wrong?

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 25, 2023 12:55 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 25, 2023 1:41 PM

If you're on the Apple One trial, the mistake was cancelling manually; it doesn't include services you've previously cancelled except for iCloud storage upgrades. You wouldn't have gotten double-charged anyway.

If you're on the paid membership, click here and ask the iTunes Store staff for assistance.

(236990)

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 25, 2023 1:41 PM in response to elaina202

If you're on the Apple One trial, the mistake was cancelling manually; it doesn't include services you've previously cancelled except for iCloud storage upgrades. You wouldn't have gotten double-charged anyway.

If you're on the paid membership, click here and ask the iTunes Store staff for assistance.

(236990)

Apple one

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.