Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

series 6 apple watch

how to fix this crappy series 6 watch that keeps restarting and the ECG app is also the same (keeps restarting, when used)?

Posted on Mar 26, 2023 7:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 26, 2023 11:42 AM

If the Apple Watch has stopped responding or restarts frequently I suggest performing a forced restart. Steps needed are found in the Apple Support article: Restart your Apple Watch - Apple Support 

i.e. press and hold both the side button and Digital Crown for at least 10 seconds, then release both buttons when you see the Apple logo. 

If you've completed that troubleshooting and the issue is still not resolved, Contact Support. 

Click here > Contact - Official Apple Support  

or phone numbers  

Click here > https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201232 

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 26, 2023 11:42 AM in response to j3jaca

If the Apple Watch has stopped responding or restarts frequently I suggest performing a forced restart. Steps needed are found in the Apple Support article: Restart your Apple Watch - Apple Support 

i.e. press and hold both the side button and Digital Crown for at least 10 seconds, then release both buttons when you see the Apple logo. 

If you've completed that troubleshooting and the issue is still not resolved, Contact Support. 

Click here > Contact - Official Apple Support  

or phone numbers  

Click here > https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201232 

Mar 26, 2023 3:27 PM in response to j3jaca

OK so contact Apple Support for a repair

"this is another sneaky apple attempt to have apple users to upgrade to a new watch "

is a conspiracy theory of the most illogical type. Your difficulty with your device is personal to you and should be looked at individually, and should not be conflated with any Apple master plan you may have imagined. 

We are users like you and are not impressed with such comments.

series 6 apple watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.