Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Macbook Pro 16 2019 (A2141) | Display Problem : Works at certain angles when tilted.

Hi there,

I'm having some trouble with my MacBook's display and I was hoping for some help. The display has been showing various pink lines when I open the laptop at certain angles, but it returns to its normal state when I adjust the angle. I'm not sure what's causing the issue, but after doing some research, I think it might be related to the "flexgate" problem that affected older MacBook models.

What I don't understand is why this issue is still happening in newer models. If this is a design issue for which Apple is responsible, I don't understand why they haven't provided a solution. It's frustrating to experience a problem like this, especially when I've invested a lot of money in this laptop.

I'm hoping someone in the community can suggest some solutions to help fix the issue or help me bring attention to the problem to Apple. Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

MacBook Pro 16″, macOS 13.2

Posted on Mar 26, 2023 10:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 26, 2023 1:35 PM

You have a hardware issue with the built-in Display Assembly which will need to be repaired. Have Apple or an Apple Authorized Service Provider examine the laptop to provide you with a repair estimate.

You can provide Apple with product feedback here (Apple won't respond):

Product Feedback - Apple

Or you can contact Apple corporate.

Contact - How to Contact Us - Apple

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 26, 2023 1:35 PM in response to kushwah-lalit

You have a hardware issue with the built-in Display Assembly which will need to be repaired. Have Apple or an Apple Authorized Service Provider examine the laptop to provide you with a repair estimate.

You can provide Apple with product feedback here (Apple won't respond):

Product Feedback - Apple

Or you can contact Apple corporate.

Contact - How to Contact Us - Apple

Macbook Pro 16 2019 (A2141) | Display Problem : Works at certain angles when tilted.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.