Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I change my Apple TV password

How do I change my Apple TV password?

Apple TV HD

Posted on Mar 26, 2023 12:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 22, 2023 7:22 PM

Want to find AppleTV password

6 replies

Mar 27, 2023 5:52 PM in response to Anthonyarcand

Hi Anthonyarcand,

We'd be delighted to help with your Apple TV.

By Apple TV password, we assume you mean your Apple ID account. This is the account you use for things like purchasing and renting content, downloading apps from the App Store, and using Home Sharing. You can use your iPhone, iPad, or Mac to change this password.

If you don't have access to any of these, follow the guidance in "Change your Apple ID password on the web" outlined at Change your Apple ID password - Apple Support

1. Sign in to appleid.apple.com.
2. In the Sign-In and Security section, select Password.
Change your Apple ID password on the web
3. Enter your current password, then enter a new password and confirm the new password. Forgot your password
4. Select Change Password.

Keep in mind, with older Apple TV versions, you'll need to add the verification code as the last six digits of your password when you log in to your Apple account on your Apple TV. For example, if your Apple ID password is "ABC123" and your two-factor authentication verification code is 123456, you would enter "ABC123123456" as your password on the Apple TV.

We hope this helps.

Kindest Regards.

How do I change my Apple TV password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.