Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Problems with Facebook on iMac

Hi. In the last 3 or 4 weeks we have started having problems with Facebook first not being able to scroll down to see comments on posts as the disappear as you scroll down then when you click on messages the list of messages shows but when you try to click on one they disappear now today we can't share a post. Facebook is working fine on our phones and iPad so not sure what is going wrong. We have tried logging off, shutting down and rebooting but makes no difference. We have Malwarebytes and checks are run regularly and no malware has been identified. Please can anyone help?!

Posted on Mar 28, 2023 2:45 AM

5 replies

Jun 18, 2023 5:00 PM in response to dialabrain

However, that's not a solution for Safari's inability to play well with Facebook. ALL other browsers seem to work just fine, but when I try to use Safari, it's a total mess. After years of this, I would think Apple's geniuses could accomplish what the programmers for all the other browsers have done. Why can't this work? Must I use a different browser just to use FB, or just not use Safari at all, because of this? And on top of this issue, today, when I tried Safari again, it opened, with none of the tabs & windows that had been open! Great, & nothing shows after I click on "show all history", they're all just gone.... I have Apple devices, iMac, MacBook Pro, iPad Pro, & iPhone, it sure would be nice to use the browser that is supposed to be "seamless" with them all, but it's yet to be that, and I can only scratch my head...

Problems with Facebook on iMac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.