Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple music classical

i am part of a family, and the head of the family shares an apple music subscription with all of our members. we all have our own apple ids, and the family sharing works for regular apple music. however, it will not work for apple music classical. when i open the app, it just shows that i need a subscription, and when i click the get started button, it pulls up a blank white page with a loading sign for a second, and then it goes away, kicking me back to the main page where it says i need a subscription. i have updated my phone to the latest software. i have tried deleting and redownloading the app. i have tried signing out of media & purchases, restarting my phone, and signing back in again. and yet still, i have the same issue. it does not seem to register that i already have an apple music subscription through family sharing. what is the issue???

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Mar 29, 2023 4:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 1, 2023 9:38 AM

I had the same problem for my son. I contacted Apple support, and it turns out the classical app will not work on a child account for kids under 13. There is a footnote in the FAQ: Apple Music Classical - Apple Support, but nothing in the app itself to indicate why it was happening.

Similar questions

5 replies

apple music classical

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.