Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch SE2 Fast charging

Can i use the Belkin Fast Charger for my apple watch SE2 (which doesn’t support fast charging) will this damage the battery or take slower to charge as it does charge but im not sure if it causes damages

Posted on Apr 1, 2023 2:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 1, 2023 2:57 PM

It should not damage the watch, but I can't make any guarantees. You can charge an Apple device with any quality USB-A or USB-C power source and matching cable. Essentially any Apple power source and cable that fit into the connectors at either end are compatible and safe to use. There will be performance differences, with USB-C faster than USB-A to charge, but they will all work. For more info, see:

When to charge your iPhone or iPad - Apple Community

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 1, 2023 2:57 PM in response to K1dfun

It should not damage the watch, but I can't make any guarantees. You can charge an Apple device with any quality USB-A or USB-C power source and matching cable. Essentially any Apple power source and cable that fit into the connectors at either end are compatible and safe to use. There will be performance differences, with USB-C faster than USB-A to charge, but they will all work. For more info, see:

When to charge your iPhone or iPad - Apple Community

Apple Watch SE2 Fast charging

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.