Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Allow Website will not work after Update.

Before the newest update,Every website was restricted Except certain ones that were allowed in screen time setting.However,after the update,When you would go to these specific websites,It would have a white screen that says” www.WebsiteName.com is not allowed”And underneath it,it has an “Allow Website” button.When we click on the allow website button,it asks for the screen time passcode.Most of the time,when we put in the password,it just goes back to the white screen.After half a dozen tries or so,it eventually lets us access the website.BUT if you reload the website, It goes back to the SAME screen,which is incredibly annoying because The people who know the password arent always allowed.We have tried Putting in the exact website link in “Allowed Websites” in the screen time settings,No luck.We have turned off Screen time and turned it back on with the hope of it resetting,Nada.I’m quite positive its the Newest Update because i was doing things on the websites in the morning,i decided to update a little while later,and when i came back the www.WebsiteName.com

[Link Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 12

Posted on Apr 3, 2023 5:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 4, 2023 6:08 AM

I think We’ve figured it out..No one seems to know the answer anyways

1 reply

Allow Website will not work after Update.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.