Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Driving focus notifications keep appearing even though i have deleted driving focus from my phone.

"Driving focus notifications keep appearing even though I have deleted driving focus from my phone. How do I disable this?" [originally quoted by Andyeed]

This question was asked by Andyeeed on or about 31 March, 2022 and, Todd0213 replied with a series of questions but there was apparently no satisfactory resolution.

What I would like is for the "recommendation" to go away forever. It is, at the very least, a dangerous distraction when or if we are behind the wheel; however, these "recommendations" seem to pop up fairly randomly.

Please provide details where this "recommendation" can be switched off permanently.

Posted on Apr 3, 2023 4:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 3, 2023 11:18 PM

If you have deleted the Driving Focus app from your phone but are still receiving notifications related to the app, there may be a few reasons why this is happening:

1. The feature may still be installed on another device: If you have the app installed on another device, such as an iPad or an Apple Watch, you may still be receiving notifications from the app. Make sure to check all of your devices to see if the app is still installed.
  2. The notifications may be coming from another device: Sometimes, app notifications can be misleading, and it may appear as though the Driving Focus app is responsible for the notifications when in fact it is another app. Check your notification settings to see if there are any other apps that may be sending notifications related to driving.
  3. Please see the pic below and disable Share Across Devices.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 3, 2023 11:18 PM in response to Mecolomb

If you have deleted the Driving Focus app from your phone but are still receiving notifications related to the app, there may be a few reasons why this is happening:

1. The feature may still be installed on another device: If you have the app installed on another device, such as an iPad or an Apple Watch, you may still be receiving notifications from the app. Make sure to check all of your devices to see if the app is still installed.
  2. The notifications may be coming from another device: Sometimes, app notifications can be misleading, and it may appear as though the Driving Focus app is responsible for the notifications when in fact it is another app. Check your notification settings to see if there are any other apps that may be sending notifications related to driving.
  3. Please see the pic below and disable Share Across Devices.

Driving focus notifications keep appearing even though i have deleted driving focus from my phone.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.