Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID Funds

So I have funds on my Apple ID but I can’t figure out how to use it. The other day I tried to rent a movie from iTunes and it wouldn’t let me until I added my debit card. So I added my card.

In the payment settings in my apple account, my Apple ID funds are at the top and my debit card is listed below that.

However, when I went to rent the movie it defaulted to my card and didn’t let me chose my Apple ID funds to use.

The same happened when I went to renew my Apple Music subscription, it tried to default to my card and didn’t let me select my Apple ID funds.

Is there a way to make the ID funds the default for payments? I would like to use the funds I have to pay for Apple Music.

iPhone XR, iOS 16

Posted on Apr 4, 2023 6:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 4, 2023 6:18 AM

Click here and ask the iTunes Store staff for assistance.

(237520)

Similar questions

1 reply

Apple ID Funds

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.