Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cellular service for my apple watch

If I pay extra for cellular for a new Apple watch, will my cell phone plan (consumer cellular) go up each month

Apple Watch SE

Posted on Apr 4, 2023 11:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 4, 2023 11:45 AM

Your cell phone plan will get an extra monthly charge for the Apple Watch yes.

Normally carriers charge around $10 extra for the watch. It will not continue going up from there if that's what you mean. It will be the same $10 each month as its ongoing service and as such requires a recurring payment for it.

If you currently pay say $30 for your phone plan, and add that Watch, you'll then be paying $30 + $10 for the Apple Watch each m month fora total of $40 each month. You can of course cancel the watch service at any time with most carriers.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 4, 2023 11:45 AM in response to Gottalovekittycats

Your cell phone plan will get an extra monthly charge for the Apple Watch yes.

Normally carriers charge around $10 extra for the watch. It will not continue going up from there if that's what you mean. It will be the same $10 each month as its ongoing service and as such requires a recurring payment for it.

If you currently pay say $30 for your phone plan, and add that Watch, you'll then be paying $30 + $10 for the Apple Watch each m month fora total of $40 each month. You can of course cancel the watch service at any time with most carriers.

cellular service for my apple watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.