Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Blink and Apple Watch snapshot image

I am having problems with my Apple Watch displaying snapshots of motion detection video on one of my cameras. Only one camera will send a snapshot of motion activity. Anyone have any similar problems and hopefully a fix.

Thank you.

Apple Watch Series 7, watchOS 9

Posted on Apr 4, 2023 5:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 5, 2023 7:08 PM

You're welcome. Keep in mind that not everything which works great on iPhone is optimized for Apple Watch. Which is why it would most helpful if you consulted with the manufacturer of the security system.

For example, I have a Eufy security system. I get notifications of movement on my watch, but if I want to see anything, I have to look on my iPhone. I get a static image of my Ring Doorbell on my Apple Watch, but have to use my iPhone to see the videos. Neither system is really designed to offer much on Apple Watch.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 5, 2023 7:08 PM in response to gordon_s

You're welcome. Keep in mind that not everything which works great on iPhone is optimized for Apple Watch. Which is why it would most helpful if you consulted with the manufacturer of the security system.

For example, I have a Eufy security system. I get notifications of movement on my watch, but if I want to see anything, I have to look on my iPhone. I get a static image of my Ring Doorbell on my Apple Watch, but have to use my iPhone to see the videos. Neither system is really designed to offer much on Apple Watch.

Blink and Apple Watch snapshot image

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.