Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

screenshot buttons iPhone 14 Pro Max

Can I change the buttons for screen shots on iPhone 14 Pro Max? The volume up and side button make me take tons of unwanted screenshots and I'd like to disable it. I'm aware you can set up double or triple tap on the back of the phone. I just want to get rid of the volume/side button functionality...

Posted on Apr 4, 2023 7:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 4, 2023 8:08 PM

rmac-0714 Said:

"screenshot buttons iPhone 14 Pro Max: Can I change the buttons for screen shots on iPhone 14 Pro Max? The volume up and side button make me take tons of unwanted screenshots and I'd like to disable it. I'm aware you can set up double or triple tap on the back of the phone. I just want to get rid of the volume/side button functionality..."

-------

Changing Screenshot Buttons:

Recommend this to Apple:

Unfortunately, no, this is not an option. However, you can recommend to Apple that they make it such.

Provide Apple Feedback:

Apple wont get back to you directly on this, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more they'll know what suits their customers' needs and wants. Being there is no "General" feedback for the App Store, use iPhone feedback, as that is the device you are using.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Feature" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: that you want this to be an option, and why. Include the URL of this thread.
  4. Proceed from there as necessary.
2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 4, 2023 8:08 PM in response to rmac-0714

rmac-0714 Said:

"screenshot buttons iPhone 14 Pro Max: Can I change the buttons for screen shots on iPhone 14 Pro Max? The volume up and side button make me take tons of unwanted screenshots and I'd like to disable it. I'm aware you can set up double or triple tap on the back of the phone. I just want to get rid of the volume/side button functionality..."

-------

Changing Screenshot Buttons:

Recommend this to Apple:

Unfortunately, no, this is not an option. However, you can recommend to Apple that they make it such.

Provide Apple Feedback:

Apple wont get back to you directly on this, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more they'll know what suits their customers' needs and wants. Being there is no "General" feedback for the App Store, use iPhone feedback, as that is the device you are using.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Feature" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: that you want this to be an option, and why. Include the URL of this thread.
  4. Proceed from there as necessary.

screenshot buttons iPhone 14 Pro Max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.