Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HELP! I'm not receiving any verification codes! iPhone 13!

I am not receiving any text messages from verification apps or non 10 digit phone numbers. I use my phone for my work apps and I can't get the codes. I am not receiving any messages from Verizon either since they use a 5 digit number to send text messages. It was working this morning and now it is not. I have tried the following:

1. Resetting Network settings
  2. Updated Software
  3. Checked for blocked numbers and checked filter unknown senders
  4. Toggled Airplane mode off and on.

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Apr 6, 2023 12:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 6, 2023 2:26 PM

Votergirl wrote:

1. I am not receiving any text messages from verification apps or non 10 digit phone numbers. I use my phone for my work apps and I can't get the codes. I am not receiving any messages from Verizon either since they use a 5 digit number to send text messages. It was working this morning and now it is not. I have tried the following:
Resetting Network settings
2. Updated Software

You double check with whomever is sending the code has the correct number if they do, then you need to report the issue to your phone carrier, texting is their feature.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 6, 2023 2:26 PM in response to Votergirl

Votergirl wrote:

1. I am not receiving any text messages from verification apps or non 10 digit phone numbers. I use my phone for my work apps and I can't get the codes. I am not receiving any messages from Verizon either since they use a 5 digit number to send text messages. It was working this morning and now it is not. I have tried the following:
Resetting Network settings
2. Updated Software

You double check with whomever is sending the code has the correct number if they do, then you need to report the issue to your phone carrier, texting is their feature.

HELP! I'm not receiving any verification codes! iPhone 13!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.