Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Macbook Air M2 - Battery Issue ?

I bought New Macbook Aie M2 One Week Ago. After checking by power report it Shows 3 Battery Cycles and the Maximum Capacity Was 95%. Is this abnormal or What ?. I usually plug in when I'm using is it okay or do I run on the battery? please share your experience .

MacBook Air (M2, 2022)

Posted on Apr 7, 2023 1:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 7, 2023 1:27 PM

It's not abnormal. The Mac will cycle its battery whether you use it or not. The reason it does that is to maximize its longevity. Read more about that here: Get help with your Mac laptop battery - Apple Support

The 95% value will fluctuate. It may fluctuate up or down, although the long term trend is down. It will never exceed 100%.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 7, 2023 1:27 PM in response to Dimma97

It's not abnormal. The Mac will cycle its battery whether you use it or not. The reason it does that is to maximize its longevity. Read more about that here: Get help with your Mac laptop battery - Apple Support

The 95% value will fluctuate. It may fluctuate up or down, although the long term trend is down. It will never exceed 100%.

Macbook Air M2 - Battery Issue ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.