Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can no longer print from my iPhone 14 Pro to my HP OfficeJet Pro 8025 connected via AirPrint

I can no longer print from my iPhone 14 Pro to my HP OfficeJet Pro 8025. Now, with no other print jobs pending I send the print job from my iPhone and it acts like it is going to print, but I end up getting a Print Summary screen that tells me the printer is busy and it’s in a waiting status. Has anyone experienced this with their iPhone and AirPrint connected printer before? If so, what is the solution to fix it? Thanks!

iPhone 14 Pro

Posted on Apr 7, 2023 4:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 7, 2023 4:32 PM

It appears that the printer’s que has an issue. Try unplugging the printer from electrical power and then plugging it back into electrical power after a minute. Once the printer begins to boot up then allow a few more minutes for it to log into your Wi-Fi Network. Then try printing again.

Axel F.

Similar questions

4 replies

I can no longer print from my iPhone 14 Pro to my HP OfficeJet Pro 8025 connected via AirPrint

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.