Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why can't I create a PDF using Quick Actions?

When I select two .HEIC files to either convert them to an acceptable image format like a JPEG or PNG, or in this case, combine them to make a PDF, I get an error, "There was a problem running this action".

Was working fine until this week. I use it to submit assignments to college, it's a pain to find a file conversion website every time.

MacBook Pro 16″

Posted on Apr 7, 2023 5:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 7, 2023 6:01 PM

connormars wrote:

When I select two .HEIC files to either convert them to an acceptable image format like a JPEG or PNG, or in this case, combine them to make a PDF, I get an error, "There was a problem running this action".

Was working fine until this week. I use it to submit assignments to college, it's a pain to find a file conversion website every time.

And how about if you do not combine them(?)

You can combine PDF in Preview...

Use Preview to combine PDFs on your Mac - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 7, 2023 6:01 PM in response to connormars

connormars wrote:

And how about if you do not combine them(?)

You can combine PDF in Preview...

Use Preview to combine PDFs on your Mac - Apple Support

Why can't I create a PDF using Quick Actions?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.