Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 11 Pro Max keeps losing cellular signal

For some reason my phone keeps losing signal when I turn on cellular data and I tried resetting the network setting and I did a full reset and my phone is up to date and I tried to reach to my carrier and I tried different SIMs and my SIM works just fine on different devices and I reached Apple support and they said my phone's hardware not the problem...

None of above solve my problem!

WHAT IS GOING ON WITH MY PHONE???

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Apr 7, 2023 7:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 7, 2023 7:21 PM

itsmoayad Said:

"iPhone 11 Pro Max keeps losing cellular signal"

-------

Troubleshooting Cellular...

Is Cellular dulled-out in Settings?

Troubleshooting Cellular Data:

A. "No Service":

Is "No Service" shown on the top-left corner of your screen? If so, go here to fix that: If you See No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

B. No SIM":

Is "No SIM" shown on the top-left corner of your screen? If so, go here to fix that: If you See 'invalid SIM' or 'no SIM' on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

C. Contact your Carrier:

Having issues with Cellular, contact your Carrier, asking them to configure this to the correct settings. They configure all of this in the SIM card.

12 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 7, 2023 7:21 PM in response to itsmoayad

itsmoayad Said:

"iPhone 11 Pro Max keeps losing cellular signal"

-------

Troubleshooting Cellular...

Is Cellular dulled-out in Settings?

Troubleshooting Cellular Data:

A. "No Service":

Is "No Service" shown on the top-left corner of your screen? If so, go here to fix that: If you See No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

B. No SIM":

Is "No SIM" shown on the top-left corner of your screen? If so, go here to fix that: If you See 'invalid SIM' or 'no SIM' on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

C. Contact your Carrier:

Having issues with Cellular, contact your Carrier, asking them to configure this to the correct settings. They configure all of this in the SIM card.

Apr 8, 2023 3:36 PM in response to itsmoayad

itsmoayad Said:

"iPhone 11 Pro Max keeps losing cellular signal: I tried that too, still did not fix it.

———-

If Cellular Signal Keeps Failing:

Try clearing space, as too much may be consuming lots of resources. Read the following…

Troubleshooting iPhone Storage:

Internal storage cannot be upgraded. It is what it is. So, the maximum internal storage capacity never increases, even if you upgraded your iCloud plan. Learn More here: What's the Difference Between Device Storage and iCloud Storage? Apple Support

So, what to do...

Clear Space Using my User Tips:

Apr 9, 2023 1:04 AM in response to itsmoayad

itsmoayad wrote: "Yes it is the original one with 82%"

82% is not healthy and implies that the weak, original battery cannot supply sufficient power for the iPhone's antenna to maintain a connection with cell tower signals. Have the aging battery replaced and all will (probably) be well:

iPhone Battery & Power Repair

About genuine iPhone batteries

Repair Provider Verification

(Articles found by searching Apple's Knowledge Base.)

õ¿õ¬

iPhone 11 Pro Max keeps losing cellular signal

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.