Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unavailable to download Bigo apps from my apps store.

Hi. Why i cannot download bigo apps from my appstore. Its keep showing that the apps is not available in your country/region. What can u do to help?

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Apr 8, 2023 6:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 9, 2023 6:33 PM

If the system specifically states that this app is not available in your country, the most likely explanation is that the developer has withdrawn it from your country.

A quick web search brings up articles that Bigo has withdrawn its apps from the App Stores with no explanation.

20 replies

Apr 8, 2023 9:12 AM in response to Lillady_my

If the developer has decided not to offer and support their app in your country, there is nothing that you can do to get around that fact. The app developer makes the decisions of where their app is available.

M1 Mac mini, macOS 13.3;  Watch, series 7 GPS/cellular, watchOS 9.4; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 16.4; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 16.4; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 16.4; HomePods, audioOS 16.4 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

Apr 12, 2023 10:11 AM in response to nazrie225

The OP used a dishonest way of redownloading the app.

If you don't legally live in Singapore, you cannot honestly change your Apple ID account to that country just to scam the system to get the app. You also would not meet Apple's requirements to change your account to that country;

"Before you update your location, you must spend your store credit, cancel your subscriptions, and get a payment method for your new country or region."

Dishonestly changing your account to another country could also cause you issues with your Apple ID in the future.

Unavailable to download Bigo apps from my apps store.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.