View ‘My Ratings and Reviews’

I think in the latest iOS update Apple changed where you view your own ratings and reviews. Before you tapped your name/account ID info on the app store and it would appear as one of the options. Now it’s gone and I don’t know where it is! C’mon Apple! I thought you were about making things simple/easy for users to navigate when using your products?!

I tried googling where the option may be hidden now, but all the tutorials are out of date. Does anyone know where it is?

iPhone SE, iOS 16

Posted on Apr 8, 2023 10:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 15, 2023 1:34 PM

1.) Go to the Appstore

2.) Click your profile icon in the top right corner

3.) Click “Personalized Recommendations”

4.) Click “Ratings and Reviews”

(I’m currently on iOS 16.6 and this process works for me.)

20 replies

Apr 10, 2023 2:16 PM in response to InternM001

Hello InternM001,

Are you looking to view information for your personal apps? If so, you'll want to follow the developer specific steps located at View ratings and reviews - Monitor ratings and reviews - App Store Connect - Help - Apple Developer. This lets you access the analytics for your publications.

If this is related to something else, let us know more details and we'll help you however we can.

Cheers!

Dec 31, 2023 1:19 PM in response to InternM001

It’s like they’re making it hard to see the reviews. Make it hard to find for less reviews, also less chance to read bad ones. For example, I wanted to post about my IPhone 14. I’ve had iPhones only, since I bought an original IPhone. 14 is the worst, most buggy, least dependable, most frustrating one I’ve had. I’ve never been so close to switching.

Blue tooth connectivity problems. Live pages go dead randomly, or things just open themselves. I’ve taken it out of my pocket, and had apps opened on their own, music playing on its own, and calls made in my pocket, line still open, time ticking.

Apr 24, 2023 4:06 AM in response to InternM001

The Apple support service by phone says that this is an emergency issue according to information in internal tools and offers to produce a standard troubleshooting steps (log out from AppStore account in Settings; restart iPhone; log in back), after which they collect a screenshot and transmit request to SSE.

Let's hope that Apple will return this menu item because it does not take up much space, but it is very convenient.🙏🏻

Mar 27, 2024 12:26 PM in response to InternM001

I don’t get why this has to even be so complex. Even when I go there it doesn’t show all my reviews just old *** ones I did years ago. Basically what this says is I spent a good amount of time typing out a thoughtful paragraph and rating only for it to go into the abyss. Fix your **** reviews. how is this **** even acceptable Apple? I should be able to go to the app page and see my review with everyone else’s.

Apr 24, 2024 3:51 AM in response to gregraygun_apple_place

I just wanted to let anyone know that doesn’t already know how brutal Apple can be if you owe money on an app. First off they can go in your acct without notifacation at any time. I’ve been really broke several times and one time I borrowed $30 and I went to the ATM keeping my online acct locked. I had a lot of apps and some were due. I got to the ATM, unlocked my acct and before I got my card and info put in I had $4.99 left. I guess they were sitting and waiting, ha I was shocked. Another time my SSDI came into my acct and $250 was gone in 24 hours, it seems they figured they’d help me and pay up 4-5 of my accts for a year. No, I didn’t check the pay annual box it’s just what happened and no refunds eligable. About 3 months back I had to cancel all my accts, if you ever do this don’t believe there is any one place they will all show up the same time cause it took me minimum 3 times canceling to get them all. I downloaded one recently but now I will use something if I can afford it when it’s due I cancel it. That’s what I did but I was charged for a year $89 anyway and declined a refund. This app was canceled the same day.ive talked to Apple a multitude of times they can’t do anything, the worst part is they don’t seem to want to. When I was having problems getting all my apps canceled I spoke with a manager there she went thru all my apps and told me they were all canceled. Within two days I was billed for several more. I would pay approx $130 month on apps, if they’d just leave my bank acct alone and let me pay as soon as I can I’d still have them. Just imagine for a minute if everyone you owed money to monthly could help themselves to your bank acct, would that be a night mare??

View ‘My Ratings and Reviews’

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.