Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to retrieve my playlists from iCloud to my iMac

Posted on Apr 8, 2023 5:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 10, 2023 4:52 PM

Hey EdSoler,

If you're using iCloud Music Library, playlists will be synced from Apple Music to all devices signed into iCloud Music Library with the same Apple ID/

You can learn more about that here: Use Sync Library to access your music library across your devices - Apple Support

"How to turn on Sync Library on your Mac

1. Open the Apple Music app.
  2. In the menu bar, choose Account and make sure that you're signed in with the same Apple ID that you use with your Apple Music subscription.
  3. Choose File > Library > Organize Library. Then select Consolidate files.
  4. Choose Music > Settings or Music > Preferences.
  5. Click the General tab.
  6. Select Sync Library.
  7. Preferences showing Sync Library turned on

8. Click Ok.
  9. Wait for your music library to sync. To check the status, go to the bottom of the sidebar and click Updating Cloud Library.
  10. Turn on Sync Library on your other devices."

Thanks!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 10, 2023 4:52 PM in response to EdSoler

Hey EdSoler,

If you're using iCloud Music Library, playlists will be synced from Apple Music to all devices signed into iCloud Music Library with the same Apple ID/

You can learn more about that here: Use Sync Library to access your music library across your devices - Apple Support

"How to turn on Sync Library on your Mac

1. Open the Apple Music app.
  2. In the menu bar, choose Account and make sure that you're signed in with the same Apple ID that you use with your Apple Music subscription.
  3. Choose File > Library > Organize Library. Then select Consolidate files.
  4. Choose Music > Settings or Music > Preferences.
  5. Click the General tab.
  6. Select Sync Library.
  7. Preferences showing Sync Library turned on

8. Click Ok.
  9. Wait for your music library to sync. To check the status, go to the bottom of the sidebar and click Updating Cloud Library.
  10. Turn on Sync Library on your other devices."

Thanks!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.