Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photos Projects on Mac and Shutterfly

I am trying to create a photo book on my Mac using Apple photos. Shutterfly is supposed to be a partner, but it won't take my username and password, even though it works on the Shutterfly web site. I've changed it through photos as well, but it still doesn't work. Any idea if Shutterfly still even supports Photos? Mpix and Picta seem to work fine.

Thanks

Posted on Apr 11, 2023 5:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 11, 2023 9:39 AM

You don't create the book on Shutterfly's website but with their app that is added to Photos. Select the photos you want to have in the book and use the File ➙ Creaate ➙ Book ➙ Shutterfly menu option. Or you'll be sent to the App store to download the app.

I've never used Shutterfly. I use PrestoPhoto or Mimeo Photos because when Apple was offering the photo books both of them were subcontractors to Apple to present them. That's just my personal preference.

You can try whichever one you want to see which is easier to create and the most creative before you purchase. It's all done on your Mac.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 11, 2023 9:39 AM in response to MitchGopher68

You don't create the book on Shutterfly's website but with their app that is added to Photos. Select the photos you want to have in the book and use the File ➙ Creaate ➙ Book ➙ Shutterfly menu option. Or you'll be sent to the App store to download the app.

I've never used Shutterfly. I use PrestoPhoto or Mimeo Photos because when Apple was offering the photo books both of them were subcontractors to Apple to present them. That's just my personal preference.

You can try whichever one you want to see which is easier to create and the most creative before you purchase. It's all done on your Mac.

Photos Projects on Mac and Shutterfly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.