Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Please enable users to select whether the sleep alarm goes off on the Apple Watch or on iPhone!

I have recently bought my first Apple Watch and I have been excited for months to get it so that I could use many of its awesome features, amongst others the Sleep Tracking. However, a big downside of wearing my watch when sleeping is that the alarm only goes off on my wrist, whereas I'd rather have my phone going off in the cabinet in front of the bed - which is a proven trick for people that have difficulty waking up early to do so, because, well, you're already out of bed. With the watch it is easy to push snooze, so I really ask you guys to just build a toggle that enables users to switch between alarm on watch or on iPhone! Thank you so much

Apple Watch SE

Posted on Apr 12, 2023 1:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 12, 2023 1:37 PM

You are NOT writing anyone from Apple here on this user to user only forum. As users only, no one on this forum has the ability to effect any change whatsoever.

The behavior you have described is how Apple designed it to work. Feel free to let Apple know your thoughts via this link --> Feedback - Watch - Apple

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 12, 2023 1:37 PM in response to RafaNobrega

You are NOT writing anyone from Apple here on this user to user only forum. As users only, no one on this forum has the ability to effect any change whatsoever.

The behavior you have described is how Apple designed it to work. Feel free to let Apple know your thoughts via this link --> Feedback - Watch - Apple

Apr 13, 2023 1:05 AM in response to RafaNobrega

You can set up a standard alarm on the iPhone and set up sleep schedule on Watch without the wake up alarm.

You can disable the push of the iPhone alarm Push Alerts to the Watch if you want in iPhone, Watch app, My Watch tab, Clock

It is only a workaround but one that I use as the sleep schedule doesn't keep bugging me if I get up to the bathroom too near to wake up time.

Please enable users to select whether the sleep alarm goes off on the Apple Watch or on iPhone!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.